Saturday, August 15, 2009

MCC kick off!!

Hello there!!
So my MCC course (Multi Crew Co-ordination) is going pretty well, and fast! I finished all the CRM (Crew Resource Managment) briefings and also had the technical briefings on the A320. Oh it's a nice little bird, and I can't wait to be flying it! On Thursday, I started the FMGS Trainer sessions. FMGS stands for "Flight Management & Guidance System" and its basically the whole system in which you would enter the route of the flight, and which guides the aircraft along the pre-programmed lateral and vertical flight paths. It's interesting, especially now that we are introduced to the multi-crew concept. It feels closer to "the real thing" so to speak! I have my last FMGS Trainer session on Monday and on Tuesday I have my first session in the simulator. I'm really looking forward to that. I'm so close to the Airbus cockpit now! Here's a picture of the my future "office!!" Thanks to airliners.net and the photographer, as always!


Last week I also made a flight in a Cessna 172 to get my SEP rating (Single Engine Piston). Oh that was fun!! That Cessna is a nice little bird to fly, and it feels much more like an aircraft than the Diamonds I flew during my flight training! It was great! This is the aircrat I flew on, OO-WIU. Thanks again to the photographer and airliners.net


Anyways, I'm done writing for today! I should continue going through the A320 procedures, as I need to prepare myself for the simulator sessions! Oh I can't wait for it!! And more than that, I can't wait for the real thing... stepping into a real A320 cockpit for the first time! And that's coming pretty soon!! :-)

Till next time!! Take care everyone!!

0 Comments: