Sunday, August 30, 2009

MCC check tomorrow, home in 48 hours!

Hello everyone!
Hope everyone is in the best of health and happiness!! So, tomorrow afternoon, I have my final check for the MCC course. It shouldn't be too difficult I guess. My final sessions on the A320 went pretty well so I'm hoping for the best tomorrow. Anyway, wish me luck!!
This check also brings me to the end of my long time abroad. Yes I'm finally heading back home for good on Tuesday evening.  I'm looking forward to it obviously and now, I'm not actually counting days anymore... I'm counting hours!!  It's so close!  I can't actually beleive that, in 48 hours, I will be back home with my family.  I've been away for nineteen whole months, so going back does feel a bit "too good to be true!"  But it's true and I can't wait for it!  I can't wait to see my family once again, especially my parents, and that cute little nephew of mine, whom I missed so much.  I'm also looking forward to see all my friends again, hang out with them, and have a couple of beers!  Yes peeps... soon!
Looking back at the past nineteen months, sometimes I find it hard to beleive I went through all this.  It wasn't easy at all, especially being away from home, from your closest ones.  I also saw some changes, which may have made it more diffcult.  Sometimes, it might have also been, too hard too hard to handle, perhaps.  But, I'm lucky enough to have had some very close people supporting me through all this.  First and foremost, my family, my parents;  without their continuous support, I wouldn't have made this.  They were my constant support, in every sense.  Thanks a real lot!  All my family... thanks for all words of courage.  All my dear friends, thanks for your support and interest!  All my colleagues here, thanks to you too for struggling alongside throughout the past months.  Also, all my instructors at school, who did their utmost to teach me this great art of flying!!  Thanks everyone!!  They were nineteen tough months, nineteen months of hard work, maybe stressful at times.  But I also had my good times, and I'm sure I'm going to miss those.  I also saw quite some changes going as well... but well, at the end of the day, I saw that major change I worked hard for... I learnt how to fly and became a licensed pilot!!  In a few months time, I'm about to set on a great career... being an airline pilot!
Anyways, I'm off.  I need to get a good rest before my check tomorrow.  This might be my last post from Belgium.  It sounds strange I must say, that whatever I'm doing here, I'm all the time thinking "this might be the last time doing this here!"  But anyways, I'm back home in around 48 hours, and I'm so looking forward!  See you fellow friends and family... see you soon Malta!!
Take care everyone!!

0 Comments: